Sydney is hosting the 2008 Pervasive conference (19-22 May 2008).
“Pervasive 2008, the Sixth International Conference on Pervasive Computing, will be held May 19-22, 2008 in Sydney, Australia.
This annual conference is the premier forum for researchers to present their latest results in all areas related to the design, implementation, application and evaluation of pervasive computing.”
“We welcome submissions that report on innovations in mobile and
pervasive computing, including but not limited to the following topics:
– New technologies and devices for pervasive computing
– New applications of pervasive computing technologies
– New interfaces and modes of interactions between people
and pervasive computing devices, applications or environments
– New models, tools, infrastructures, architectures and techniques for
designing, implementing & deploying pervasive computing applications
– Evaluations and evaluation methods, for assessing the impact of
pervasive computing devices, applications or environments
– Privacy, security, trust & social issues and implications of
Should be great 🙂